Pitch + Funding Opportunities
Business competitions are a great way to get your name out. Here are some interesting options to consider:
- Venture Atlanta is an annual conference that creates opportunities for top tier investors to connect with and fund the region’s most promising technology companies. Companies selected to present at Venture Atlanta pitch their company and solutions to top investors and business leaders representing the entire technology ecosystem. Due by August 4th.
- TheJumpFund The JumpFund invests in early-stage, women-led, high-growth ventures. We seek strong female business leaders who are starting or growing scalable companies which have a business plan and the market opportunity to grow revenue to at least $20 million over 3-5 years. Ongoing due date.
- Pipeline Angles. We’re changing the face of angel investing and creating capital for women and non-binary femme social entrepreneurs. Pipeline Angels is holding fall pitch summits in the following cities: Asheville-Boone-Charlo
tte, Atlanta, Bangor-Portland, Boston, Bozeman, Chicago, Dallas, DC, LA, Miami, Minneapolis, NYC, Portland (Oregon), San Juan (Puerto Rico), SF, and Silicon Valley. Due August 7th.
- Flash Funding from Arrow Electronics. Arrow Electronics is giving away a total of $1,000,000 in cash awards to qualified technology entrepreneurs this year. Ongoing due date.
- 37 Angels. 37 Angels selects 8 women-led businesses to compete for $50-$150k investment every two months. Due Sept 4th.
- Startup Runway.The mission of Startup Runway is connecting sophisticated investors with high opportunity, high impact startups by sourcing the best of traditionally overlooked technical founding teams. Due Sept 30th.
- CivicX Fall 17. The Points of Light Civic Accelerator invests in and supports early stage social ventures. In our continuing commitment to experiment and refine our model, our Fall 2017 program will convene the most innovative ventures across the country focused around a common challenge. Due August 25th.
- Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards. Since 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards has supported over a 181 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 18 finalists representing 6 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Asia-Pacific) are selected during the first round of the competition. These finalists are invited to attend the Awards week in Singapore during which the second round of the competition takes place. Compete in a chance to win up to $100,000 and gain a one-on -one mentorship. After the final jury evaluation, 6 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards Ceremony. Due August 31st.